This product is a set of each dNTPs. HPLC analysis reveals that each of the deoxynucleotide is at least 98% pure. In addition, it is free of DNase and RNase that interfere with its use for DNA synthesis.
- dATP solution (2'-Deoxyadenosine-5'-Triphosphate)
- dCTP solution (2'-Deoxycytosine-5'-Triphosphate)
- dGTP solution (2'-Deoxyguanosine-5'-Triphosphate)
- dTTP solution (2'-Deoxythymidine-5'-Triphosphate)
- DNase free - RNase free
- HPLC analysis : > 98%.
- All types of PCR such as regular, long, high- fidelity and real- time PCR
Although dNTP is stable at -20℃ for up to 1 year, repeated cycles of freezing and thawing can deteriorate the quality of dNTP. It is recommended to make small-volume aliquots, each for a limited number of use.