TOPreal™ One-step RT qPCR Kit (TaqMan Probe for multiplex) is a ready-to-use RT qPCR mixture containing 4X concentration of DNA polymerase, RTase, reaction buffer, and dNTP. The resulting hot-start PCR amplification provides increased sensitivity and specificity. An optimized multiplex RT-PCR master mix designed specifically for Real-time PCR, which makes it possible to detect multiple targets at the same time. This kit provides a level of sensitivity equally or superior than singleplex probe-based one-step RT qPCR. Additionally, this kit minimized the fluorescence signal decrement derived from probe to probe and primer to primer interference.
- Ease of Use: Premix contains everything needed except for primers, template and probe.
- High specificity: Enhanced specificity by the use of HOT Start PCR polymerase.
- Stability: Enhanced stability allows one year storage at - 20℃
- Not Included ROX reference Dye
- Pathogen Identification
- High Throughput SNP Genotyping
- Gene Deletion Analysis
- Template Quantitation
- Linkage Analysis
Stable up to 12 months at -20℃ (Storage at -20℃ is recommended).
Figure 4-13. Detection
of multiple target.
For the detection of
multiple target in a single real-time PCR reaction, the specialized RT-qPCR
PreMIX for multiplex detection (e.g. TOPreal™ One-step RT qPCR kit (TaqMan
Probe for multiplex)) show better performance than ordinary RT-qPCR PreMIX (e.g.
TOPreal™ One-step RT qPCR kit (TaqMan Probe)).