● Rox final concentration for different qPCR instruments
TOPreal™ qPCR 2X PreMIX (TaqMan Probe for multiplex) is a ready-to-use PCR mixture containing 2X concentration of DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, and dNTP. The resulting hot-start PCR amplification provides increased sensitivity and specificity. An optimized multiplex PCR master mix designed specifically for Real-time PCR, which makes it possible to detect multiple targets at the same time. This kit provides a level of sensitivity equally or superior than singleplex probe-based real-time PCR. Additionally, this kit minimized the fluorescence signal decrement derived from probe to probe and primer to primer interference.
- Ease of Use: Premix contains everything needed except for primers, template and probe.
- High specificity: Enhanced specificity by the use of HOT Start PCR polymerase.
- Stability: Enhanced stability allows one year storage at -20℃
- Included 100 nM ROX reference Dye
- Pathogen Identification
- High Throughput SNP Genotyping
- Gene Deletion Analysis
- Template Quantitation
- Linkage Analysis
Figure 1. Multiplex detection of various
Three different targets were simultaneously amplified with TOPreal™
qPCR 2X PreMIX (TaqMan Probe for multiplex) using 10-fold serially diluted
purified DNAs as templates. The primer/probe sets (FAM, Cy5, VIC) were
specifically designed for each target and real-time PCR was conducted with
mixed oligonucleotides in a single reaction tube for multiplex detection.
Red: Cy5 detection / Green: FAM detection / Black: VIC detection