Large Fragment of the Bst DNA Polymerase from Bacillus stearothermophilus is isolated as a recombinant. It lacks the 5´ → 3´ exonuclease domain. Therefore, Large Fragment of the Bst DNA Polymerase catalyzes 5' → 3' synthesis of DNA and but lacks 5' → 3' and 3' → 5' exonuclease activities.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Sequencing through problematic secondary structures
- Thermophilic DNA polymerase with strong strand displacement activity
- 5’→3’ exonuclease: No
- 3’→5’ exonuclease: No
- Strand Displacement: Yes
- Random-primed DNA labeling
- Labeling by fill-in 5'-overhangs of dsDNA
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP).
- Whole genome amplification (WGA).
- Ramification amplification (RAM).
- Purity: >99% on SDS-PAGE
One unit is defined at the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 65°C.
10 mM Tris-HCl, 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 50% Glycerol, 0.1% Triton® X-100, pH 7.4 @ 25°C
1X Reaction buffer
20 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM (NH4)2SO4, 10 mM KCl, 2 mM MgSO4, 0.1% Triton® X-100, pH 8.8 @ 25°C
- 10X Bst DNA Polymerase(Large) Buffer
- Sterile water